Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Thirty: Out of Control Friday!

Classic Sicilian pizza has sauce on top
It's finally Friday, and I had to go without meat again. I was prepared this time with a cheese tortellini Nutrisystem lunch (I've had many of these from my first order). It was fine, and I was not too hungry in the afternoon.

Husband and I were both exhausted from a very busy work week so we went out to dinner for our one "splurge of the week" (this helps us maintain our sanity). We went to Mother Bear's Pizza where we had a special one large one topping pizza (deep dish) with a house salad and bread sticks. We were good though because we did not eat all of the pizza. We took home four slices of pizza (I had pineapple and he had chicken sausage).

We were both fine the rest of the night. Maybe we need pizza to keep us full. Is there a pizza diet out there? Surely there must be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment